This project produced three main things:
1) Collection of Good Practice, published as an e-book.
2) The "Easy Book on the EU" - a guide to the European Union (with special focus on its institutions, rules, and purpose) in easily accessible language
3) Eight new opportunities for learning about the EU - in a joyful and playful manner. These are learning games made to help people form their opinion on the European Union (as an institution) in a facts-based manner.
These were the planned results. However, during our work on the project, a number of additional things were created.
4) Posters to visualize the EU's insitutional setup (in 7 languages)
5) An additional book "Il libro facil de la EU", in Spanish, with a partly different text, and differently illustrated, for the specific purposes of readers in Spain.